Friday, April 29, 2016

Night Out on the Town - Puttin On The Ritz with #kscopehouston







So another day, another networking event..A Realtor's job is never done, literally and figuratively. I started off the night again at my usual watering hole, Byzantio.. Yes, i love that place. It is central to all of my networking events. So obviously I ran into my friends, Ilia and Julie. 

Then,  I was off to my networking event of the night with Kaleidoscope's monthly happy hour and meet and greet. Kaleidoscope is a fun group of arts people that are into Fashion, Music, Film and Art. 

Picture

"Kaleidoscope focuses on the expansion of this culture by spotlighting the economic increase of fashion design, clothing merchandising, music influence, visual and performing art, photographic and cinematic film, and a variety of other art and entertainment."

With its founder Pamela Andino, the monthly event was sure to be lively and creative. 

This is Pamela, after i saw this picture, I thought she might be in the witness relocation so i might have blown her cover.. hope not though. 

At the event, I met some really creative people and I think I made some new friends. We even exchanged numbers.  They also had a really great art piece, so i decided to take a picture of it. The event was held at The Flat. 






The Flat is a great location that never fails to deliver. The Flat, 1701 Commonwealth St, Houston, TX 77006, is a great spot with a great out door patio. They have food and drinks and AWESOME music. I don't know if they have a resident DJ but the music is always on point. 




The area is a near the heart of the city and it is home to many creatives and professionals alike. It is called Montrose and it is full of charm and good vibes. There are many restaurants, bars and coffee shops. Many people travel to this area to be around young "bohemian" types and great food. This area is also very central and close to everything cosmopolitan. It is truly "of the city."  Although it has changed lots since the 70's when many "alternatives" came to this area to come to a liberal part of town, it still holds its joie de vivre. 

I then returned to Byzantio to see the Thursday night Belly Dancers and to say "kali nichta" to my Greek, Indian and African buddies...







#liveinhoustonproperties  #liveinhoustonrentals  #realestate  #houston  #texasrealestate  #houstonproperties 




No comments:

Post a Comment