Thursday, April 21, 2016

My Exploration of Houston, Part 1




virtual-tours-banner 

Well I usually travel around the city of Houston by myself. Sad, nah. I mean i prefer it but I am used to it. I mean I go to a lot of events, lectures, and real estate functions. I love meeting new people and I love learning about Real Estate in the city. I will begin a series today chronicling my travels through Houston, what I learn about the city and the people that make things happen. I will do it all from a Real Estate point of view mixed with living a less then perfect life while trying to make the world better one day at a time.

So yesterday I go to a meeting in the East End part of Houston. It is a great older area of Houston with lots of charm and art. A couple of years ago a "revitalization" started in the area and it seems to just have take off from there. I mean new a new stadium was built and the rail started running in that part of town... the whole nine yards. Now there are more restaurants and bars, which is more in the the EADO part of town but i will get to that part a bit later.

So after my meeting, that went great btw, I had a Real Estate event. It was for this new building that will totally change the EADO area, which is right next to the George R. Brown Convention Center and to Dynamo Stadium, it is the The Ivy Lofts,  https://theivylofts.com/ . It is a great new building that is perfect for the professional Millennials. (#HOUmillennials ask me about it)

I also ran into my buddy that I had not seen in a while, Marti

Afterwards I went to another event with some of Houston's great artist talents. #KscopeHouston.
They are a group of wonderfully talented people doing great things in Houston with film, fashion, music and art. 
Picture

http://www.kaleidoscopehouston.com/

To Be Continued.


#liveinhoustonproperties  #liveinhoustonapts  #realestate  #houston  #texasrealestate  #houstonproperties  

No comments:

Post a Comment